Diploma in Public Health
Public Health is concerned with safeguarding and enhancing the well being of general public by means of education, promotion of healthy ways of life, and extensive study of diseases and injury prevention. Consequently Public health is concerned with devising broad strategies to ameliorate injury and disease and to promote longevity and well-being. Public health agencies are expected to identify risks or harms and then intervene to prevent or reduce them.
The public health professionals’ take up community programs to make people conscious of threats such as chemical poisoning and to address persistent problems affecting the society. In an age of dwindling healthcare expenses, administrators’ are anticipated to conclude projects sooner and with less ground staff than ever before. This has strained many public administrators to implement their creative skills in scheming novel ways to lever the concerns they encounter. This makes the exercise of public health officials challenging and stressful at the same time projects out that the field of public health is marketable just that policy makers have not invested well.
At capacity Training institute we endeavor to train learners to have the view that the main goal of society is not seen as the promotion of individual freedom but medically defined health status. We recognize that the government cannot do everything for its citizens because of limited funds and that is why it is the responsibility of every citizen to endeavor towards a disease free society.
- Social and behavioral foundation of primary health care
- Health illness and behavior
- Social environment and Health
- Social reactions to diseases
- Environmental Health
- Public health in practice
- Introduction to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Hygiene Promotion
- Water Supply Standards: Water Quality
- Water and Sanitation initial needs Assessments
- Health Promotion and Community Participation
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Analytic epidemiology
- Epidemic disease occurrence
- Data collection and summarizing
- Measures of risk and measures of association
- Displaying Public health Data: Graphs, maps and computer technology
- Public health surveillance
- Investigating and Outbreak this module is designed specifically for development and public organizations.
Course Begins on 1st of every month for Six Months.
Course Level: Diploma Course
FEE: EUROS 500
To register for this course, send an email to:
Prinses Beatrixlaan 58
2595 BM, The Hague, Netherlands
Tel: +31 610 526 239 +31 682 546 260