Having a business presence on the Internet has become a necessity in today’s world. This online diploma course will guide learners through the initial steps of setting up an online business, from choosing a web hosting account for your site through registering your domain name. The course will then explore some of the essential tools in building your site, including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and Adobe Dreamweaver. Also covered are affiliate and e-mail marketing, as well as the use of social media such as Facebook to help build your business. The Diploma in Web Business Development and Marketing is ideal for anyone who always wanted to set up a Web business but felt they lacked the skills, or for those with a desire to further their understanding of how online businesses work.
- Introduction to Building a Website
- The Domain names and Hosting Accounts
- Creation of Web Pages
- Publishing Web pages
- HTML Coding
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 in creation of web pages and websites
- Indexing a website on Google Master
- Increasing website Traffic Using Affiliate Marketing
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute