Chemonics seeks a director of finance and administration for an upcoming USAID-funded Bangladesh Agriculture Market Systems project to lead the identification and development of innovative market systems approaches. The project will identify market actors that will catalyze change through interventions to modify behavior in the public, private, formal, and informal markets, driving investment and promoting a more inclusive economy, which in turn increases incomes. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Manage subcontracts, procurement, grants, logistics, human resources, finance, and accounting
- Liaise closely with the home office’s project management unit on deliverables, financial reviews, and short-term technical assistance deployment
- Finalize formal or ad hoc financial reports for USAID submission
- Ensure that all spending is compliant with U.S. government regulations and policies
- Integrate fraud mitigation within the overall management of the project
- Ensure administrative processes are carried out in a consistent manner across all field offices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or relevant field
- Minimum of five years managing finance, procurement, contracts, logistics and/or human resources, with progressively increasing administrative responsibilities and/or supervisory responsibilities
- Knowledge of U.S. government-funded programs, policies, and regulations
- Experience managing multilateral- or bilateral-funded programs, subcontracts, or grants
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please submit an electronic version of your CV and cover letter to BangladeshAVC2Recruit@chemonics.com with “Director of Finance and Administration” in the subject line by April 3, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Priv…