Organization: Social Impact
Director of Finance and Administration, USAID Amazon Knowledge Learning Platform, Peru, Colombia, Brazil
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
USAID/Peru is looking to contracting a firm to support the adaptive management of USAID programs under the Amazon Vision and to improve knowledge and evidence for the conservation of Amazon biodiversity and climate change mitigation services.
SI is seeking a Director of Finance and Administration to provide, full-time support on the USAID Amazon Knowledge Learning Platform covering at a minimum Peru, Colombia, and Brazil.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Peruvian, Colombian or Brazilian citizenship will be considered.
- Oversee finance, administration and operations for all activities for the program.
- Oversight of procurement, grants, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records.
- Manage the Contract budget and preparing financial reports for submission to USAID/Peru.
- Ensure funds expended are compliant with USG regulations and policies.
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Work with the Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is complaint with USAID requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Advanced degree preferred.
- At least eight years of financial management, administration and procurement with USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor diverse staff.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English required; Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website:http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.