Organization:Education Above All
Role purpose; We’re looking for an ambitious and target driven professional to support the Technical Team in engaging key partners in support of the enrollment and education of out of school children (OOSC) into quality education. Also, responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations of the Technical Department in close coordination with Senior Education Specialists.
Key accountabilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to manage and coordinate the work of PEIC’s Law and Education stream in fulfillment of its strategic objectives and work-plans
- Review and assess, Expressions of Interest and proposals including program design, budgets and M&E plans
- Manage the review of Expressions of Interest and coordinate external communications with potential partners through the Communications Department
- Conduct site visits of potential partners, to confirm validity and quality of the proposed project and implementing partnering technical, organizational, M&E and reputational areas.
- Support technical team in identification of potential partners and innovative interventions.
- Serve as project focal point for multiple partnerships
- Conduct reviews on semi-annual technical reports submitted by partners in order to track the progress of the program/ partner.
- Raise any issues and concerns that may hinder the progress of the programme to the Technical Director.
- Respond to incoming partner requests in coordination with Technical Director. Liaise with other EAC’s departments as required.
- Provide technical support to partners regarding concerns/ issues in order to optimise performance across EAC’s projects.
- Contribute to identification of need for and design of site monitoring visits
- Participate in monitoring/site visits .
- Build relationships with key community influencers and organizations in order to achieve EAA’s/EAC’s objectives
- Work with EAA’s/EAC‘s Teams and Department to identify potential projects that could be supported through potential donors.
- Prepare/ draft thematic, country/regional or project briefings requested by Technical Director.
- Provide technical content requested on Communication products for publication purposes.
- Conduct desktop review of OOSC in countries where EAA/ EAC and partners can contribute to and report research findings to Technical Director
Education and qualifications
- Bachelors in international development, education or related field required.
- Masters degree in relevant field preferred.
- More than 8+ years of relevant experience in the field of international development and education or a relevant field.
- Knowledge of global education industry, community development and experience in primary education (enrolling out of school children) in several countries in the developing world would be an added advantage.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity, meet the above profile and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send an updated copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list the position of interest in the subject line of the email.
Due to the large volume of applications we usually receive, we cannot respond to every applicant individually. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.