Project management ~PM! tools, techniques, and processes have
become a professional management discipline to initiate, plan,
control, and close out one-of-a-kind endeavors. Corporate organizations
are in favor of PM tools and practices that are well suitable
for today’s rapidly changing business environment. Furthermore,
the level of PM maturity that assesses an organization’s
current levels of PM practices has become sophisticated over the
years. PM maturity is a well-defined level of sophistication that
assesses an organization’s current project management practices
Despite the broad usage of PM tools and practices across different
industries, organizations are often confused, uncertain, and
have difficulties locating their current application of PM. In 1997,
the writers proposed a 5-level PM process maturity (PM)2 model
to assess and improve an organization’s current PM maturity level
~Ibbs and Kwak 1997; Kwak 1997!. The primary use of this
model was to use it as a reference point for an organization that is
trying to adapt and implement PM tools and processes. However,
this conceptual maturity model was by no means comprehensive
when it was first introduced. It lacked complete and detailed definition.
Kindly see the attached documents which will provide more insight on this topic.
- Application of the AHP in project management Download.
- Factors influencing project success Download.
- Human resource management in the project oriented company Download.
- Project management education The human skills imperative Download.
- Project Management Process MaturityDownload.
- Project_Management_Under_Risk_Using_the_Real_Optio Download.
- Rethinking_project_management_researchin the actuality of projectsDownload.
- The changing paradigms of project managementDownload.
- The concept of project complexity Download.
- The Management of Innovation in Project Based Firms Download.
- The maturity of project management in different industriesDownload.
- The_role_of_project_management_in_achieving project success Download.
- Transforming project risk management into project uncertainy managementDownload.
- Fundamentals uncertainities in projects and t6he scope of project managementDownload
- Uncovering the trends in project managementDownload.