The ASEAN Centre for Biodiversity (ACB), through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), allocates a sum of Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pesos (PHP 6,700,000.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), payment to the contract for the services of a firm/organisation to provide a highly customised Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System of the ACB. The ACB is zero-rated VAT as per BIR Ruling ITAD No. 059-20 dated 24 July 2020.
An ERP System is a software composed of a group of different subsystems such as Human Resource, Accounts Management, Financial, Travel Management, Planning and Development, Document Management, and Helpdesk, among others.
The Enterprise Systems Provider shall have a qualified, competent, and adequate professional team to perform the services required in the Contract. The team should comprise of Project Manager/s, Financial Consultant/s, Non-financial/technical Consultant/s (Systems Analyst preferred), and Developers.
The Enterprise Systems Provider shall also have the following qualifications:
- Experience and capability of the firm
- An established company with proven records and at least five (5) years of experience in the design and development of ERP Systems for regional or international non-governmental organisations similar to the ACB;
- Able to comply with the work quality and deadline;
- Able to provide a demonstration of an ERP system or a similar project that has been designed and deployed by the Provider in the last five (5) years. The demonstration can be a product demo (try before buy) in the form of a CD, a web-based or downloadable application with installation instructions and/or different login/access levels;
- Able to provide at least four (4) customer references and/or testimonials from previous clients who have acquired an ERP System or similar project from the Provider; and
- Must have previous experience in the development of comprehensible and user-friendly systems.
- Experts Team Qualification
- Project Manager
- Has extensive knowledge of business processes
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in ERP systems integration with at least five (5) years in project management and implementation of large and complex projects
- Can proactively work with the counterpart Project Manager from the ACB
- Financial Consultant/s
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant
- Well-versed on all financial modules
- With at least three (3) years of accounting experience
- Non-financial/technical Consultant/s (Systems Analyst preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in non-financial modules, other business processes and/or technology areas of the system to be implemented
- Developer Team
- With excellent software and/or web development skills
- At least three (3) years’ experience in web design and development
- At least three (3) years’ experience with relational databases
- At least three (3) years’ experience with systems administration and infrastructure
- Has deep understanding of the latest advancements in web-based technology
- Has a strong sense of interface designing
- Project Manager
- Consultancy Approach
- Able to easily understand the current business processes of the Centre and its Manual of Operations;
- Attentive to process flow designs and the complexities of the transaction details; and
- Able to work in an agile scrum methodology.
- All team members to be assigned to this project must have good communication skills in English, in both oral and written formats;
- A strong understanding of non-governmental and/or international organisation structure will be an advantage;
- Must have NO serious pending case/issues with precious and/or current clients;
- Must be financially stable and highly liquid; and
- Must not come from the member countries of the G20.
Interested bidders should submit at least four (4) references who have acquired similar types of software and services from the bidder. Information for the references must include the name of the organisation, contact person, and details.
Interested bidders may download an electronic copy of the Pre-Qualification Form below.
Deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest with accomplished Pre-Qualification Form shall not be later than 8 March 2021 at exactly 11:00 A.M. to Mr. Earl Paulo Diaz, ACB BAC Chairperson at Domingo M. Lantican Avenue, University of the Philippines Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines.
The ACB reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please contact:
Dennis T. Velasco
Bids and Awards Committee
ASEAN Centre for Biodiversity
Domingo Lantican Avenue,
University of the Philippines Los Baños, Laguna 4031
Mobile Nos.: +63917 534 3135, +63917 622 6652
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice