CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MARCH 2, 2021 @ 3.00 PM WASHINGTON DC TIME (EST)
The World Bank Group, hereinafter referred to as “WBG”, invites interested parties to respond to a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Ergonomic Online Software Solution.
The World Bank Group is looking for a web-based office ergonomics self-evaluation and education software solution. The purpose of the self-evaluation and education remains twofold. First, the tool should provide adequate information for an initial rapid self-help tool; and second, the program should allow the onsite ergonomists to establish a rating method for triage of onsite or virtual in-person consultations.
The vendor is expected to:
- Possess the experience and technical ability to conduct deep and comprehensive analysis of the WBG Ergonomics requirements.
- Demonstrate specialized skills, experience, and functional capacity in ergonomics.
- Demonstrate market experience and capability in conducting similar projects with major clients with evidence of successful implementation and roll-out of projects.
- Demonstrate that ergonomic software solution ties to recognized ergonomics best practices.
- Demonstrate expertise in designing and leading system quality assurance.
- Provide personnel with the minimum professional qualifications as per RFP requirements.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firms must have a minimum average annual gross revenue of USD 250,000 for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018, and 2019).
2. Firms must prove profitability of its operations over the last two (2) years and demonstrate it has the financial capacity to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Firm has been in the business of implementing ergonomic management systems for at least five (5) years.
4. Firm has maintained for the last five (5) years an ergonomic management system that has not been offline and unavailable to customers for any technical difficulties for any period longer than 48 hours.
5. Firms must be eligible to be registered as a World Bank vendor. Please check World Bank vendor eligibility requirements at www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement
6. Any other criteria included in the RFP documents.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The RFP documents may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 21-0119
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact’s Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Marilyn Davy at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror’s proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.