Published on: 14-Jan-2021
Deadline on: 11-Feb-2021 13:00 (GMT 1.00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
***Please do not use the “Express of Interest” button for this tender. To express or submit a proposal, kindly follow the instructions provided in the tender documents attached under the ” Documents:” section of this notice.
UNFPA is currently using DocuSign Business Pro as it’s eSignature solution for all internal users located at its Headquarters office in New York as well as in about 125 countries. Access to DocuSign is provided to internal users on a need basis and is managed by internal systems administrators.
This solution is in place since April of 2020 and used mainly to self-sign documents as well as have the documents signed using work-flows. DocuSign has been integrated with Google Workspace for single-sign-on.
It has also been integrated with various Google Workspace apps like Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
UNFPA has also subscribed to DocuSign Enterprise Premium Support.
UNFPA prefers to upgrade the DocuSign Business Pro version to DocuSign Enterprise version.
Sign a Long Term Agreement (LTA) with a selected vendor for a duration of 3 (three) years, with a possibility of extension for 2 (two) additional years, to procure a minimum of 100,000 DocuSign envelopes per contract year for DocuSign Enterprise version.
UNFPA intends to upgrade from the existing DocuSign Business Pro version to DocuSign Enterprise version on or around 1 March, 2021. At the same time, UNFPA intends to buy additional envelopes to commit a total volume of at least 100,000 envelopes per contract year. To facilitate the process of envelope procurement for all its future needs, UNFPA wishes to sign a Long Term Agreement (LTA) with a DocuSign authorized vendor for a period of 3 (three) years. At the end of the 3rd year, UNFPA at its discretion may extend the LTA for 2 (two) additional years.
UNFPA requests interested vendors to send a quotation in USD. Vendors must quote per envelope price for the DocuSign Enterprise version. This price must include all components like:
- eSignature Access Management with Single-Sign-On
- Annual Enterprise Premium Support
- Any other related cost
Bids must be submitted electronically. Please note the following guidelines for electronic submissions:
- Bidders shall make clear reference to the specific bid in the subject field as instructed, otherwise bids may be rejected. Clearly specify the following text in the subject line: ITB No. UNFPA/USA/21/002, Bidder’s Name.
- The bid shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bids received at the email@example.com mailbox are kept undisclosed and shall not be opened before the scheduled opening date. Sending to any other email address will violate confidentiality and invalidate the bid.
- E-mail submission shall not exceed 20 MB, including the size of the cover email. It is recommended that all the bidding documents are consolidated into as few attachments as possible which shall be in commonly used file formats. If the bid consists of large electronic files, it is recommended to send these files separately before the deadline indicating the order of emails (email 1, email 2, etc.) after the bid reference number and the Bidder’s name in the subject line of each email.
- It shall be the Bidder’s responsibility to ensure that bids sent by e-mail are received by the deadline. All Bidders shall receive an auto-reply acknowledging the receipt of their email. Bidders shall not receive responses to questions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org since it is a secure mailbox. If you do not receive any auto-reply from UNFPA’s email system, please inform Mr. Diego Bragado Zapatero at email@example.com
- In order to avoid last minute internet congestion it is recommended to send your bid as early as possible before the deadline.
The bid shall reach UNFPA’s reception or the email inbox of firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 February 2021, at 13:00 Copenhagen time
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice