Training Agency: MDF Training & Consultancy
Registration deadline: 28 Sep 2018
Training date: 01 Oct 2018 to 03 Oct 2018 —
New course! Learn how to keep track of progress and measure effects in changing contexts
Changes generated by advocacy- and policy-influencing interventions are among the most difficult results to measure. Many actors with different or contradicting interests are often involved. Results mostly appear in the long run. Policy targets and media trends can change rapidly. Your advocacy tactics need adaptation accordingly, and flexibility is crucial. Your M&E system should be able to handle these changes. Knowing the crucial elements to monitor will make data gathering easier and your evaluation analyses more effective.
Download the course flyer with an extended content description here.
- Discover and learn how to work with different evaluation methods to monitor advocacy initiatives
- Use your design and planning of policy-influencing intervention as a starting point of your M&E system
- Keep record and track of relevant stakeholders, targets and policy decision-making chains
- Learn to create evaluation interventions showing the results of the advocacy projects that you have funded
- Be able to present results in a confident way and impress your clients with innovative approaches
Regular fee € 1450. The course fee covers tuition fee, course materials, lunch and refreshments during breaks, and when applicable the cost of a social event or study visits (where applicable) plus health and third party liability insurance.
If you have a question, please consult our study adviser: email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Ede!