Female Focused Tech Accelerator in Nigeria for African Start-ups
Application has been launched for the First Female- Focused Tech Accelerator in Nigeria inviting African female early-stage tech startup.
The first of its kind in Nigeria, GreenHouse Lab is a three- month accelerator focused solely on early- stage, female-led or female focused technology start-ups across Africa, as well as African run start-ups domiciled overseas with products that are scalable in African markets.
During the program, each startup will have the opportunity to meet with investors prior to Demo and Investment Day.
At the conclusion of the program, each startup will pitch in front of an audience of key entrepreneurs, investor, corporates and institutions from the global tech ecosystem.
The three-month accelerator begins in mid-August and ends in mid-November.
Selected start-ups will be required to commit 2 employees to the program for up to 3 days a week in Lagos.
- A global cross-industry investor, corporate partner, and mentorship network;
- Access to products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, including Google Launchpad·
- An Intensive curriculum delivered by Google mentors and industry experts;
- The opportunity to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech hub;
- Ecosystem engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows;
- The potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria (this excludes other offers that may come from our global network of investors).Funding Information
GreenHouse Capital may offer a minimum of 100K USD investmemt to startups that qualify and meet key investment criteria during the program.
- Applicants must be an early-stage tech startup with at least one female member on their founding or leadership team;
- Applicant must have identified a critical need in Africa and is building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution;
- Applicant must have a team consisting of at least two members including one technical member;
- Applicant must have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product and be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue;
- Applicant must be extremely passionate about their chosen vertical and demonstrate the necessary commitment to building the company of their dreams.How to Apply
Make sure Applicants must have a venture profile published on the VC4 Africa platform with their most recent pitch deck attached.
Applicants can apply online via the given website.
Apply by 4th August.
For more information and application details, see; Female Focused Tech Accelerator in Nigeria for African Start-ups