The USAID/Philippines Better Access and Connectivity (BEACON) Activity seeks to promote better access and connectivity in the Philippines by a) improving the quality of its Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and logistics infrastructure; b) improving the enabling environment and regulatory governance for ICT and logistics investments; and c) strengthening cybersecurity protections. The anticipated duration of this activity is June 2021 – June 2026. BEACON Activity is implemented by Nathan Associates, private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results.
- The Finance Manager will provide overall financial management on the project, including: monitoring project finances, managing financial reporting to the home office and USAID, and acting as a resource for the project on all finance-related issues; and
- With guidance from the project Deputy Chief of Party, s/he will develop, manage, implement, and evaluate the financial system, contractual and procurement processes, and financial office management systems for staff and budgets on the project.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field;
- Eight (8) years of experience managing the finance department for donor-funded projects, USAID preferred;
- US government and Philippines financial management rules and regulations;
- Experience with generating accurate financial projections;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills as they relate to financial management, including Quickbooks; and
- Demonstrated experience and skill with budget preparation and analysis and financial reporting;
- Accounting certification of ACCA or CPA desired.
How to apply
If you meet all the minimum requirements above and you would like to apply for this position, send a cover letter (one page maximum) and a CV (three pages maximum) to email@example.com with “Applying for Finance & Accounting Manager Position” in the subject line. If applying to multiple positions, please send a separate email for each position. Only the top ten candidates will be contacted and invited to take a test, then the top three finalists will be invited to an interview.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.