Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Country Office, Nairobi Kenya
Reporting Relationship: Chief of Party
The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for overseeing the financial management of the award including approximately $2.5 million in innovation grants and ensure the transparent and appropriate use of all USG funds.
S/he will identify opportunities to build local capacity for financial management.
This position is contingent upon receipt of donor funding. ChildFund is recruiting on behalf of the consortium management and the incumbent will be engaged by the lead consortium organisation- Strathmore University.
· A graduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field, OR a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or a relevant field and two years of work experience (in addition to the four years of experience required below)
· Possession of relevant professional certifications.
· Four years of experience in a supervisory role managing finance and administration of a donor funded activity.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Demonstrated experience administering and managing complex grant funding.
· Experience developing and/or maintaining budget tracking tools.
· Demonstrated experience managing a team and supervising office and field staff.
· Ability to implement effective workflow processes and procedures to monitor, evaluate, and report on grant implementation and expenditure.
· Ability to work with community stakeholders and build capacity of nascent organizations and individual grantees.
· Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to apply
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the below link: