Organization: Islamic Relief
Salary: £30,006 and Separate Benefits package
Closing date: 2nd October 2018 23:59PM
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is currently recruiting for the position of a Finance Manager –Afghanistan, who will manage the national finance function and effective control of all financial matters ensuring reporting and compliance with donors and Islamic Relief financial guidelines.
The successful candidate must have or be:
· Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CCAB) or equivalent or partly qualified with substantial relevant experience in INGO, MBA will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of ERP systems and Dynamics AX.
· Ability to work independently and provide initiative in improving finance/administration functions.
· Problem solving skills.
· Previous experience working overseas, preferably with an NGO.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
· screening clearance
· receipt of satisfactory references
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply by downloading the application pack under the relevant role on our website http://www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us and forward the completed form to Expat.Careers@irworldwide.org by the closing date.