HQ | OPEN END | ASAP
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last mile: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. With a team of 4,600 national staff 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 37 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 11 million beneficiaries.
In ACTED HQ in Paris, some 60 people are dedicated to provide operational support to the projects implemented in our coutries of intervention.
You will be in charge of
Under the supervision of the Director of Communication, and with support from the informationcommunication team, the digital communication and web-marketing officer will be responsible for the development of multimedia content, the online promotion of ACTED’s communications, and the development and management of communities and networks of social followers.
He/she will perform the following tasks:
1. Management and development of online communication platforms
Development and management of online communication platforms, production and publication of multimedia and digital-specific content, support to the editorial management of online communication platforms (www.acted.org, associated websites, digital platforms, etc.), analytical follow-up.
2. Social community development and management
Development and management of ACTED (and others) social platforms and networks, with the aim of achieving increased outreach and engagement of communities of followers and supporters.
3. Emailings and digital campaigns management
Design, production, operational implementation and follow-up of ACTED’s emailing and digital campaigns and projects.
4. Digital optimization and conversion
Optimization of ACTED’s digital tools, online communication operations, conversion rates and ROI: impact analysis, recommendations and implementation, SEM, SEO, etc.
5. Contribution to the implementation of ACTED’s direct marketing and digital giving strategy
Participation in ACTED’s direct marketing, digital fundraising and crowdfunding activities, as well as in its implementation and optimization: set up of online fundraising campaigns (design, production and promotion of online fundraising operations).
Expected skills and qualifications
- Master level education in the relevant field (international relations, humanitarian studies, communication)
- 2 years previous work experience in a relevant position
- Proven capabilities in campaign design, project management, planning and budgeting
- Excellent editorial skills in English and advanced French
- Sharp, organized, synthesis skills, autonomous
- Proficient management of WordPress, emailing software, social networks, crowdfunding and online payment platforms, graphic design
Salary range of 1650€ -1800€ net per month based on salary grid, provision of medical insurance, food vouchers (tickets restaurant) and 50% coverage of transportation costs.