For undertaking a masters or PhD degree level program, this financial aid is a wheel of fortune for International students in the United States.
The Federal Government of the United States is composed of three distinct branches such as legislative, executive, and judicial, it is the national government of the United States which has the power and duties of these branches.
Why at this Fulbright program? This Fulbright opportunity is an orientation and enrichment chance for enhancing the talent and skills of applicants in the US. In this program, applicants have a huge range of subjects and a perspective to study at any of the US Universities.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions.
Application Deadline:There is a different deadline for each country but the application period will be between February-October 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Students whose country name is in thecountry pageare eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for masters and PhD degree program at any university in the US.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must be very fascinated about their abroad studies and not already hold the award from the government.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:In the desire to be a part of this fortune, the participants are required to see theapplication webpageand apply through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassyin their home countries.
- Supporting Documents:The required documents will be suggested by your country’s Fulbright Commission.
- Admission Requirements:Aspirants should have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement:Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying the US.
Benefits:The educational program will provide funds for tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. It will also cover the funding for the duration of the study.