Full Sweden Scholarships for International Students
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) are awarded to international students from the eligible nationalities to pursue fully funded master’s degree studies in Sweden.
The scholars must be ambitious and have leadership experience as well as a professional background.
The scholarship is part of the contribution by the Swedish government to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The scholarship is funded by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Sweden and it is implemented by the Swedish Institute (SI).
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals SISGP offers Master’s degree scholarships for the programs listed in the following link list of eligible master’s programmes funded by SISGP.
- Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines, Nepal, Indonesia,
Brazil, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala; Honduras and Peru
- The scholarship is fully funded and will cover;
- Full tuition fees directly paid to the Swedish university
- Monthly living expenses (SEK 10,000/month)
Travel grant (SEK 15,000) paid only once
- Health insurance Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership to the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) and to the SI Alumni Network to enable professional development of scholars.
The scholarship does not cover allowances for family members and the application fee for University Admissions.
- Applicants for this scholarship must;
- Have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrable employment/ work experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the current or previous employment
- Be required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
- Have master’s degree programme admission by 4th April
- A citizen of a country listed in the eligible nationalities for the scholarship
Documents Required for the Scholarship:
- Fill in and submit the SISGP motivation letter form.
- The form will be available in the scholarship website (see links below).
- Use the SISGP template for Curriculum Vitae.
- This form will also be available in the scholarship website (see links below).
- Complete the SISGP letter of reference form.
- You are required to submit 2 reference letters.
- One letter should ideally be from work experience.
- Submit the SISGP proof of work and leadership experience form.
- A copy of your passport showing full name, citizenship and a clearly seen photograph.
How to Apply
- Please follow the following steps;
First, apply for a master’s degree programme at universityadmissions.se.
- Secondly, apply for the Swedish Institute scholarship by the application deadline.
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals