The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is offering full-term scholarships for Singaporean students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies.
The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is the only multi-industry scholarship in partnership with the Singapore Government.
- Application deadline:March 24, 2019
- Course Level:Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange sponsorship (if requirements are met)
- Number of Scholarships:Not given
- Scholarship can be taken inSingapore
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:Students from Singapore can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Singapore Citizen
- Good GCE ‘A’ Level results, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines(excluding Dentistry / Medicine & other healthcare-related disciplines):
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion to contribute to Singapore’s strategic sectors
How to Apply:The mode of applying is online.
The SgIS application cycle takes place once per annum. The SgIS 2019 application cycle is open from 1 Jan to 24 Mar.