This is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the Technical University Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to one applicant only.
TU Berlin sees itself as an internationally renowned university in the German capital in the center of Europe. It offers about 40 Bachelors and about 60 Master’s degree programs.
Why at Technical University Berlin – The University is known for its high ranking engineering programs, especially in computer science, mechanical engineering, economics, and management.
- University or Organization:Technical University Berlin
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the Summer Program
- Scholarship Award: €1000
- Access Mode:Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International student resides outside of Germany can apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- In order to be eligible, you must be currently studying and enrolled as a student at the time of application and must reside outside of Germany.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: to apply for this scholarship, the applicants must be registered for the TU Berlin Summer University, selecting the Term 3 course that you wish to undertake (scholarships are not available for any other terms)
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must prepare the following documents and combine them into one PDF for uploading during the registration process: Motivation letter (approx. 1-2 pages, CV (max. 2 pages), Transcript of records (official grade list), Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory)
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship the applicants must register online for the TU Berlin Summer University.
Scholarship funding is available as follows:
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available)
- Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available)
- The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin.
- This scholarship will be awarded to one applicant only.