This award project is furnishing by the University of Tasmania and funded by CSIRO Agriculture and Food. Funded education is available for those international students who have a high potential to complete their dreams.
Known as Australia‘s fourth oldest university, the University of Tasmania received its university status in 1890 and also known as a public research university which provides a huge range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Why at the University of Tasmania? At the Tasmania University, students will get to choose their career and subjects according to their interest. Its faculty is very supportive of the applicants and devoted to helping aspirants in making their dreams come true.
Application Deadline:December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students as well as Australian and New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a PhD research degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be commencing as a full-time program and able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills. If you a student from a pasture Science, Plant Physiology, and Genetics and breeding so you can apply for this program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:If you want this opportunity, you must have to take admission ina PhD degreeprogram at the university only then you can complete theonline applicationfor the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, research proposal, and academic transcript along with language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements:The participants must achieve a first class honours degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement:If English is not a candidate’s mother tongue, so they are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and to show their English language proficiency.
The educational award will provide $27.596 living allowance for 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension and also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the project.