Boston University’s most prestigious merit-based award recognizes students who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
Boston University is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian but is historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church.
Application Deadline:December 1, 2019
- The US and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- These are available for pursuing theundergraduatedegree program at Boston University in the USA.
- These are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Boston University in the USA.
- Boston University welcomes about 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and typically ranked in the top 5–10% of their class.
- In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinary people. At BU, scholars also become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- While the competition is especially rigorous, the benefits are considerable. A Trustee covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:To be considered, students need to submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at Boston University by December 1.
- Language Requirements:Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit:A Trustee program covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.