Funding Call for Startups Tackling Covid-19
Funding Call for Startups Tackling Covid-19; US$100,000 Funding and Call for Grants for Startups Tackling Covid-19.
If you have an idea or existing startup that can chart the path to recovery, then apply now. Antler invites startups tackling the Covid-19 outbreak to apply for funding. They want to accelerate your innovation by investing in you. The Covid-19 call is global and fully remote.
During this challenging time, they are inviting startups working in specific verticals to be part of solutions.
Have an idea that can have an impact and can chart the path to recovery to collectively overcome this?
Antler is inviting startups to propose solutions in Mitigation (e.g. masks, contact tracing, surveillance, data infrastructure), Medical Equipment (e.g. test kits, protective devices, ventilators), Remote Health (e.g. telehealth, remote patient monitoring, symptom checkers) and Digital Tools (e.g. remote work, smart delivery, e-learning).
The purpose is to contribute towards the path recovery from the crisis.
- Following a screening process, the top teams will receive an investment of US$100,000 and have the opportunity to join an Antler program at a location closest to them, with most modules being remote.
- The chosen teams will get full access to the Antler platform and network. They will also be able to participate at one of their Demo Days.What type of support can you expect from Antler?
- If you receive investment, you will get access to their global network of entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts, as well as coaching by the Antler team, venture partners and advisors.You will also be able to participate at one of their Demo Days. Moreover, they provide partner benefits to their portfolio companies and you will get access to masterclasses and resources on how to build and grow your startup.
- Antler accepts applications from all geographies and backgrounds. This initiative is fully remote.
- You should have a clear idea or apply as an existing startup that can be adjusted to fight Covid-19. Also, they are looking for existing teams given the short timeline and difficulty to team up remotely.Selection Process
Application: You submit your application online based on a simple typeform format before the deadline. Video pitch session: Selected teams will be invited to do a remote video pitch session within 7 days of applying. The format will be similar to a typical VC pitch session. Investment committee (IC): Teams that pass the video pitch session will pitch to Antler’s Investment Committee (IC) remotely.
The exact date will be announced soon and the IC is scheduled to take place in the second half of April 2020.
Apply by 15th April.
For more information and application details, see; Funding Call for Startups Tackling Covid-19