Funding for Small Scale Development Projects in Ethiopia
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Addis Ababa has opened a call for proposals for small scale development projects to be implemented in Ethiopia, The Comoros, Djibouti, South Sudan and Somalia.
The filled-in application form needs to be accompanied by a proof of legal subjectivity of the organization (proof or registration) and also evidence that the person submitting the proposal is authorized to act on behalf of the organization.
- There is no thematic or geographical limit to the project proposals but they should fit within the development priorities of the country.
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental entities only.
- Czech financial contribution for the project is between 200,000 – 500,000 CZK. We advise you to use the following exchange rates to calculate costs in CZK: 1 ETB = 0.369 CZK; 1DJF = 0.132 CZK; 1 USD = 23.124 CZK; 1 EUR = 27.174 CZK
- The expenses will be reimbursed by the embassy after submission of originals of invoices/receipts (no advance payments).
- The project has to be implemented between March and October next year.
- Please pay attention to the evaluation criteria listed at the end of the identification form.
- Please send the filled-in application form and the two attachments (no further documents are to be sent) as scans.Apply by 19th October.
For more information and application details, see; Funding for Small Scale Development Projects in Ethiopia