Funding to Advance Gender Justice in Sports
The ONSIDE Fund is looking to support feminist organising and hyper local solutions. Groups will access unrestricted funds to support girls and women* in exercising their right to play, thus advancing gender justice in sport at all levels, from the grassroots to the global.
All girls and women* exercise their right to play.
Drive a sustained feminist movement that re-imagines and transforms sport.
* This fund actively looks to support all cis, trans, non-binary and all other underrepresented groups and communities such as black, indigenous, mestizas, people of colour, LGBTIQ+, refugees, and migrant girls and women with or without disabilities.
- ONSIDE Fund supports feminist organising
- ONSIDE Fund believes that girls and women taking action in their communities are at the centre of change
- ONSIDE Fund commits to participatory and equitable approaches to decision-making, re-granting and learning.Funding Information
- The ONSIDE Fund will provide unrestricted re-grants of up to $10,000 USD to groups that meet the eligibility criteria.
- Besides financial support, the ONSIDE Fund, as a continual initiative, is committed to creating a long-term community-engagement platform.Through a digital learning hub, the ONSIDE Fund will create dialogue spaces for re-grantees to mobilise a global community that shares learnings, challenges and successes.
The participation of organisations in this learning hub will not be limited to their re-grant period.
- Grassroots, community-based organisations, collectives, and groups led by girls and women and governed by feminist principles.
- Applying organisations and collectives do not need to be registered and must have an operating budget of less than 150.000 USD.Priority will be given to:
- Groups clearly led by girls and young women under the age of 30;
- Groups that demonstrate participatory models including meaningful leadership roles and active decision-making functions for girls and young women;
- Groups serving more marginalised communities including indigenous girls, trans girls.Apply by 12th October.
For more information and application details, see; Funding to Advance Gender Justice in Sports