Training Agency: Zoe Talent Solutions
Training date: 16 Dec 2018 to 20 Dec 2018 —
Attracting and retaining long-term support from donors is one of the most important areas a relief or development mission is completely dependent upon. This course is designed to prepare the participants by improving their capacity in acquiring and nurturing this support through effective management of donor relations. They will learn on how to develop a fundraising strategy, writing effective fundraising proposals, and managing grant contracts and the relations with the donors.
This course is available to be taken as both an open course as well as in-house and customized delivery for larger groups of participants from an organization.
After taking this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the need for the funds.
- Devise intelligent funding strategy through scoping the donors and matching funds to the need of the organization.
- Understand and utilize various approaches to fundraising, including different types of funds and frameworks for funding.
- Develop funding proposals using logframe and other tools.
- Understand the concept of maintaining relations with donors.
Who Should Attend?
Workers and managers responsible for designing fundraising strategies, writing proposals, and maintaining fundraising operations.
- An Introduction to Fundraising
- Understanding the concept of Donor Scoping
- The Fundraising Cycle, approaches, and methods for fundraising
- Designing a Funding Strategy
- Different aspects of a Fundraising Project Design
- Developing Logframe, understanding Budgeting, and Costing Interventions
- Managing Relations with Donors – Reaching and Retaining Donors
- Understanding the Best Practices for Grants and Contract Management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
The fee for this 5 days course is only $3950. While this course is also offered as a 10 days course with additional modules, and can also be facilitated as an In-house or a customized course for a group of participants in any location in the world. The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
Please visit the course page with the link below and use the Register option: https://zoetalentsolutions.com/course/fundraising-and-grants-management-…