Training Agency: Accord Worldwide
Majority of projects and programs intend to ensure equality and equity of both men and women. Practical tools will help that such an intention is implemented and projects/programs become more efficient. Tools that are based on proven success and enabling frontline field workers to follow.
This course is matching international norms and guidelines with planning tools, field implementation approaches and guidelines as well as case by case monitoring and evaluation. It includes various real life case studies and best practices.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a shorter duration, client will get benefit of discounted rates.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Revision of gender definitions
- Why equality and equity
- Are inclusive approaches possible?
- Preliminary tools to ensure gender mainstreaming in assessments
- Project/program design and gender mainstreaming
- Impact evaluation
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional Title – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA.
- Free lifetime access to online course material.
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
Who should Attend?
This course is useful for any development worker from NGOs, governments and private sector . It can benefit all levels of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers interested in the subject.
Training fee varies for each location and can be found on course page on accordemy.com. The fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments, one social program at the end of the training, and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that we can offer huge financial assistance to participants from local NGO’s, female participants from developing countries and any participant who is self-sponsored. New York City, USA: $2878