This bursary program is specially organized for high achieving international students in order to pursue a foundation, bachelor, master, or a PhD degree program at Teesside University.
Why at Teesside University? At this university, the candidates will have a good range of bachelor or master degree program. It provides the best teaching quality and peaceful environment for students to study in a proper way.
- University or Organization:Teesside University
- Course Level:Any degree program
- Award:£1,000 or £1,500
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Not known
- The program can be taken inthe UK
- Application Deadline:September 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time candidate in the first year of study, enrolling in September 2019 or January 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:There is no additional application for study. All eligible candidates will be assessed by the university and get an award according to their academic qualification after being enrolled in adegree programat the university.
- Supporting Documents:While applying in the university, the candidates will be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of their passport’s name page.
- Admission Requirements:It is based on which course the participants want to apply. For that, they need to check each courseadmission requirements.
- Language Requirement:Respectively, the aspirants are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in the UK.
Benefits:The educational award will grant students from either £1,000 or £1,500 according to their GPA or IELTS score as a tuition fee reduction.