The program is available for those high achieving domestic and international students who are willing to complete the bachelor‘s degree program at York University.
Why at York University? The university is a combination of learning opportunities across wide-ranging disciplines provides students with diverse and relevant viewpoints to open their minds and broaden their thinking skills.
- University or Organization: York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and international
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelors degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: domestic and international students who will pursue their undergraduate degree program (studies in the first year of the program) at York University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, students have to register in the bachelor’s degree program at York University and also complete the Student Financial Profile. No application is required. Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official transcripts, course description, and upload all the documents at the given link.
- Admission Requirements: You have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Students have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Candidates will receive $5,000 for their study expenses at York University.