Reference: REOI/SD/WSEC/2021/portable water quality testing kits
UNICEF Supply Division is in the process of initiating a tender for establishing Long Term Arrangement (LTA) for portable water quality testing kits.
Companies that can supply such products and are interested in being invited to the tender should express interest by completing the web form.
- (a) Companies are invited to consult UNICEF’s procurement policies ahead of Expressing Interest in doing business with UNICEF.
- (b) This is NOT an invitation to submit a quotation. Do not send your prices or your products’ specifications at this stage.
- (c) Questions about conformity of the supplier’s products will not be answered.
- (d) This REoI does not constitute a solicitation. Submitting an EoI does not automatically guarantee your participation in the request for quotation.
- (e) UNICEF reserves the right to require compliance with additional conditions as and when issuing the final solicitation document.
- (f) UNICEF reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the REoI and/or solicitation process.