The HR Shared Services is a central administrative delivery function whose purpose is to supporting ICRC HQ and mobile employees with administrative procedures related to their professional life path within the ICRC. It is comprised of different services such as, HR Administration & Contracts, Global Mobility and other HR Specialists.
The HR shared Service is structured in order to meet the needs for employee hiring, their onboarding, their mission organisation as well as all matters relating to their HR administrative management.
Within the structure of the HR Shared Services, the Global Mobility team provides administrative services at an institutional level. They have the responsibility to organize and coordinate the departure of the field mobile employees, and National Society and other delegation seconded employees to their assignment location once it has been confirmed by the Talent Partners. They ensure consistency of the approach in relation to the different services and stakeholders involved (Visa team, Travel Office, Contracts and Administration team, Staff Health team and the employee). They answer specific questions from the colleagues on any mobility matter. All in line with ICRC policies and Swiss Labour laws.
· Follow Mobile employee movements (BOM, EOM and changes) related to the assigned UCC by acting as a “focal point”, ensuring the smooth flow of communication between the employee and the different HR stakeholders: Talent Partners, HR Shared Services and their assignment office.**
· Respond to various demands of employees for all administrative matters relating to their departure on and arrival from mission (contract, visa, medical, etc.) in line with the mobility and travel policies. Follow the escalation matrix when necessary.**
· Maintain and ensure reliable HR data in HR information systems (HRIS, VSM, etc.) both in terms of employee data as well as their mission data (job title, location, financing, etc.)**
· Organize and monitor briefings and debriefings between employees and other concerned units.**
· Ensure cohesiveness of assignment information and guarantee proper planning of activities related to deployment.
· Ensure and guarantee the quality and objectivity of information sent to employees
o For newly hired employees, ensure all necessary information as well as documents required for the assignment are complete.
o For employees under contract, confirm field missions, extensions or new missions based on information provided by the Pool Managers.
· Follow up on and verification of documents required for the assignment (informed consent, medical forms, EOM forms, etc.)
· RH GMS Helpdesk phone lines: Reply to questions received from employees by phone and escalating cases/ transferring employees to SMEs and other stakeholders if needed.**
· Incoming E-mail messages: Processing of messages received through our HR Ticketing system – as well as escalating messages to the concerned subject matter experts (SME) or Team Leads.**
· If necessary and upon request, provide ad hoc administrative tasks for the unit or department.
· Being proactive with continuous improvement propositions for the team’s management processes and/or more generally the HR Shared Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/ business administration
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a Global Mobility Team with knowledge of administrative aspects related to deployment, visa and others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, good conduct of French an asset
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel, Word)
- Experience using and knowledge of HR Information Systems, in particular Meta4PeopleNet and/or Success Factors (SAP) considered an asset
- Exceptional customer service orientation: ability to apply, implement and enforce a defined framework, deal with the requests of employees, and other stakeholders while ensuring to maintain an open and engaging communication.
- Solidarity, flexibility, respect and listening skills to operate in a perioding rotation system of team members in different UCCs.
- Ability to perform tasks taking into account the priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to escalate relevant information to the team lead or SMEs.
- Ability to interpret, to link and analyse information to understand situations and problems.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyse the needs and make proposals for the process improvement.
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce**
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide**
- Competitive salary package**
- Flexible work schedule**
- Training opportunities**
*This vacancy is open to Philippine Nationals. ICRC will not facilitate any visa in relation to this employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one pdf file to email@example.com following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – Global Mobility Officer:
· comprehensive and updated resume
· motivation letter
Deadline of application: 28 February 2021
Start date: Immediately
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines