Goethe-Zentrum Art and Culture Projects Funding in Uganda
Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS offering Funding for Projects in the field of Art and Culture – Uganda.
Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS is offering funding for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
Three selected applicants will receive 2.000.000 UGX to implement their project.
Please follow the rules and regulations for application below.
This call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts
- Performance Art
- Digital Arts
- Film/ Video Art
- Poetry/Spoken Word
- MusicCriteria of eligibility:
Eligible projects must:
- Be led by individuals living in Uganda being 18 years or above
- Be implemented in Uganda
- Fall under one of the fields of art mentioned aboveSpecial consideration will be given to projects that:
- Use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts
- Aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms
- Address relevant issues of Ugandan society.What we offer:
- A project grant amounting to 2.000.000 UGX max.
- Our rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed.How to apply?
Your application should include:
- Concept note/ project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder.Annual application deadlines:
- Projects to be realized between May and August: March 31st
- Projects to be realized between September and December: July 31st
- Projects to be realized between January and March: November 30th.Applications Accepted All Year Round!
For more information and application details, see; Goethe-Zentrum Art and Culture Projects Funding in Uganda