Start date: ASAP
Contract length: One year with possibility of extension (subject to funding)
Experienced individuals are sought to be responsible for supporting the country lead in seeking donor engagement and maintaining key donor relations. The post-holder will coordinate proposals, donor reporting, and project knowledge management systems. This post involves frequent national travel to attend meetings and visit project sites.
The role will involve closely working with project and partner staff in drafting and editing donor proposals and reports, ensuring compliance with various donor regulations, Tearfund policies and government processes. The post holder will facilitate and document project reviews and evaluations, success stories and lead analysis of projects’ experience to derive learning and good practice.
The successful applicant will have:
- a graduate degree or equivalent in a related field or a qualification in development, journalism, international relations and communications
- proven extensive experience in donor engagement, grant management, proposal development (including log frame and budgets) donor reporting, project cycle management and implementation
- initiative, strong organisational and leadership skills
- problem solving and representation abilities
- experience with donors and multilateral donor mechanisms.
Are you an excellent team player? Are you adaptable and flexible? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication in English and French? If so, this could be the role for you!
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs. We would expect applicants to be able to demonstrate a clear and specific desire to work in insecure operating environments. All posts involve potential contact with children and the recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits package
For further information, or to apply, please visit our website: