Qualification and Education Requirements :
Master degree or Diploma in financial management | Preferred in accounting, economy or any related degree.
General Work Experience :
Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in senior Financial positions, preferably in a humanitarian/recovery context, preferably with at least one year in a non-governmental organization with experience in budgeting, budget-tracking, balance-sheet management and master budgets
· Languages : Good in English Writing-Reading-Speaking, other language will be desired especially Arabic/ Turkish
· Computing :
· Microsoft office: excellent especially in Excel
· Internet and outlook
· Good understanding of financial procedures.
· Strong analytical, conceptual, financial and administrative skills.
· Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
· Time management.
· To organize and archive documents.
· To maintain financial documents and templates.
· To keep clear and concise project records.
· To work as part of the team.
· To travel in general as required
· To show commitment to social justice and the mission of Syria Relief as an organization
· To demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
· To communicate efficiently with multiple teams\employees of different backgrounds or nationalities
· To work extra time as needed
· Maintain overall project budget control.
· Lead team in master budget and allocation process.
· Prepare and review budgets for new projects and follow-up for any budget revision.
· Ensure all processes take place in adherence to the donor requirements.
· Check and review projects expenses before send financial reports to make sure all documents in place and complying with donor requirements.
· Filing all documents related to the program activities and ensure that all required documents are in the relevant master file and be ready for any related audit.
· Maintain the payments tracking system.
· Responsible for the implementation, monitoring and review of all finance operations on the Project.
· Supervise and support PFO in financial reports.
· Follow up with donor for comments on FR and any other financial issue.
Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates may be selected prior to the application deadline.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief to this Emailhr.firstname.lastname@example.org the job code “SR.TUR.ANT.GRC“ in the subject line