- Application Deadline:February 15, 2019
- Course Level:Scholarships are available to pursue a structured PhD program at the National University of Ireland.
- Study Subject:The Scholarships offer opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to pursue a Structured PhD focused on the five keyareas of researchin which the University offers leading expertise- Biomedical Science & Engineering, Informatics, Physical, and Computational Sciences, Environment, Marine, and Energy, Social Science and Public Policy Humanities in context.
- Scholarship Award:The Hardiman PhD Scholarships are fully funded for four years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.
- Number of Scholarships:Not Known
- Nationality:European Union (EU) citizens, or to those who are ordinarily resident within a member state of the EU
- Scholarship can be taken inIreland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:Scholarships will be awarded to European Union (EU) citizens, or to those who are ordinarily resident within a member state of the EU, a proportion of awards will also be offered to exceptional candidates who are ordinarily resident in non-EU member states.
- Entrance Requirements:Successful applicants will be expected to have a first or upper second class honours primary degree or equivalent. Applications will not be accepted from persons currently registered as PhD students.
- English Language Requirements:Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:The mode of applying is online.