Training Agency: Human Development Forum Foundation
Registration deadline: 08 Nov 2018
Training date: 26 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 —
The Human Development Forum Foundation (HDFF) would like to inform you about 5 days outdoor field training workshop on Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) to be held in Naresuan Camp, Huahin Thailand from 26 – 30 November 2018.The training is being organized to improve participants’ skills in hostile environment, following international regulations in these settings. The training will be conducted by experienced and culturally sensitive facilitators in an utmost participatory way and has in its core a 3 day field exercise.
The main role of the training workshop is to improve safety and security related staff’s knowledge of multiple threats in hostile field environment and shows ways how to cope with these, how to manage situations and stress once caught in these situation, e.g. checkpoint behavior, ambush/active active shooter, hostile crowds, kidnapping, rescue by force. And this will able to act as a TEAM-member in hostile environment and stressful situations.
- To improve safety and security related staff’s knowledge of multiple threats in hostile field environment and shows ways how to cope with these
- To know how to manage situations and stress once caught in these situations, e.g. checkpoint behavior, ambush/active shooter, hostile crowds, kidnapping, rescue by force
- To be able to act as a TEAM-member in hostile environments and stressful situations
STANDARD PRICE: $3,200; EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT $2,990 (Until 30 October 2018). < to cover tuition, training materials, transportation from/to Bangkok and to/from Hua Hin, accommodation in Hua Hin with breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks and one group dinner. >
To register for this course, Please complete the following steps for registration and payment:
Course Code: HEAT-2018_3.1
- Apply for training or ask for registration form from email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)
- Attend the training
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 26 October 2018 for those who require a visa to Thailand; 08 November 2018 for those who do not require a visa.
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.