Organization: Islamic Relief
Ref: HOP-L/IPD- MEEE/0918
Contract: 12 months, Fixed Term (renewable)
Salary: £31,103per annum + Separate Benefits package (Expat)
Closing date: 15th October 2018 23:59 PM
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is currently recruiting for the position of Head of Programmes based in Lebanon. He/she will provide strategic leadership and expertise to the programme and program managers. The post-holder will design, implement, monitor and report programmes for people in need and ensure the programme meets Islamic Relief Quality Standards. As well as providing timely and high quality proposals and reports to donors, the Country Director will network with, and represent Islamic Relief to partners (government authorities, donors, INGOs, local NGOs, CBOs etc.).
The successful candidate must have or be:
- Substantial experience of working with various International NGO’s in developing countries.
- Relevant experience in Program design, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Good organisational skills and a practical knowledge of support service management.
- Knowledge and familiarity with country/region.
- Ability to read, write and speak Arabic Language.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking skills.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
- screening clearance
- receipt of satisfactory references
Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply by downloading the application pack under the relevant role on our website http://www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us and forward the completed form to Expat.Careers@irworldwide.org by the closing date.