Volunteer for: AHADI Community
The Health Educator will Promote, Maintain and Improve individual and Community Health by assisting individuals and communities to adopt healthy behaviors in Kapkatet Market, Kericho County, Kenya.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To determine community health needs and the availability of services, and to develop goals for meeting needs in Kapkatet Market
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations in Kapkatet Market.
- Develop operational plans and policies necessary to achieve health education objectives and services.
- Develop, conduct, or coordinate health needs assessments and other public health surveys.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials, including reports, bulletins, and visual aids such as films, videotapes, photographs, and posters.
- Provide guidance to our organizations in the assessment of health education needs, and in the development and delivery of health education programs.
- Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases, conducting media campaigns
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate grant applications and grant-related activities to obtain funding for health education programs and related work for our organization.
- Possess an understanding of community level work and the importance of collaborating and coordinating with other organizations;
- Effective communication and documentation skills;
- Ready to to learn Cultural and linguistic for the population served; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission.
- Relevant personal experience is a plus.
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
HOW TO APPLY
Anyone interested in Community Health
Should you require more information or wish to submit application?
Email us at email@example.com