- Postmarked: 23 March 2019
- Submitted Online: 30 March 2019
The Helpusadopt.org is inviting applications from couples and individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, marital status or sexual orientation for its grant program.
The organisation supports domestic, international and foster care adoptions. They are fighting for the millions of children around the globe who are in need of a safe, loving, permanent home.
- At this time, the organisation awards a total of $100,000 per grant cycle.
- Each Grant award is between $500 – $15,000.
- At least one applicant must be a US citizen
- Applicants must currently reside in the United States (APO also qualifies), or use an adoption agency based in the US
- Applicants must have a completed home study
- Applicants must not be pursuing infertility treatments, or be trying to conceive, simultaneously with their adoption plans
- Must demonstrate significant financial obstacles and the need for financial assistance
- Applicants must be able to distinguish the difference between “not wanting” to write the check(s) for their adoption expenses and “not being able to”
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to proceed with their adoption plans with or without their assistance
- If the adoption has been finalized, or the child has been placed in applicants’ home, they are no longer eligible.
- Applicants may apply if they already have children, but priority will be given to couples/individuals without children.
How to Apply
Application must be submitted either online or via post at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit the https://www.helpusadopt.org/apply