The course explores disaster risk management concepts and practices using practical examples at Netherlands up to individual level.
- Principles of risk and risk management
- The concepts and definitions of risk and risk management
- Enterprise risk management
- Risk assessment, identification, analysis and evaluation
- Risk responses and risk treatment
- Risk management standards
2. Practice of risk management
- Risk and organizations including an introduction to corporate governance, project and operational risk management.
- Organizational risk management, emerging risks and future developments
- An overview of the global business and risk environment
- Risk culture, appetite and tolerance
- Risk architecture, strategy and protocols
3. Building community capacity to promote the culture of safety
Course Begins on 1st of every month for three months.
Course Level: Certificate Course
Cost: Amount €400 ( Inclusive of 21% VAT)
To register for this course, kindly contact
Zuiderbrink 63, Gravenhage