Organization:Handicap International – Humanity & Inclusion
Closing date:07 Oct 2018
Location: ALGERIE (Algiers)
Duration: 8 months
Desired date: November 2018
Deadline for submission of applications: 30/09/2018
Indignant at the injustice experienced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusiveness, where all differences enrich us and where everyone can “live standing”.
Handicap International changes its name and becomes “Humanity & Inclusion”. HI, Humanité & Inclusion is an independent and impartial international solidarity organization that intervenes in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, it acts and testifies, to meet their basic needs, to improve their living conditions and to promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
For more information on the association:www.hi.org
Present in more than 55 countries, HI is composed of 2 operational departments:
- The Directorate of Humanitarian Action (DAH)
- The Development Action Directorate (DAD)
Program Algeria:budget of about 1.5 Million Euros, 4 projects in progress, a team of 19 people (4 expatriates including this post) including 3 people in the administrative department.
HI’s actions in Algeria began in 1998 to support professionals in charge of victims of terrorism and their families. Following the Boumerdès earthquake in 2003, the program has developed two large-scale projects that have also served to forge its identity and establish its recognition by the public authorities. Today, the organization’s actions are aimed at the structural improvement of living conditions, the integration and the full social participation of people with disabilities. Given the socio-economic context, the mission works mainly on the basis of local partnerships. For this, the team collaborates with about thirty associations and public institutions.
Projects in progress in August 2018:
- Socioeconomic integration of excluded youth.
- Pilot actions for rural development and agriculture.
- Support for Sustainable Local Development and Social Actions (2018-2020). This project aims to promote new Inclusive and Sustainable Development initiatives in 3 rural and semi-rural wilayas.
- In Saharawi camps: Improvement of functional rehabilitation services. The aim of the project is to strengthen the detection, diagnosis, referencing and management of disability in children, adults and the elderly.
Following a significant turn-over in 2017, the team was partly renewed at the level of the project managers and supports and needs to be accompanied. It requires significant organizational support from the supervisory staff and the maintenance of a clear, rigorous and supportive managerial framework. Individual and collective motivation is an issue.
YOUR MISSION :
Under the responsibility of the Program Director (DP), the HR & Fin Coordinator recruits, trains and assists the administrative team in the implementation of an efficient and qualitative management of the human resources and financial resources of the program.
His responsibilities are as follows:
- Recruit, manage and identify training needs of Finance and HR Managers to operate autonomously
- Explain and monitor the application of the financial and HR operating framework of the Algeria program and related tools by the finance and HR team.
- Accompany and supervise the HR & Admin Manager in the administrative management of the personnel
- Accompany and supervise the HR & Admin Manager in the deployment of the HR cycle
- Accompany and supervise the Finance and Accounting Manager in the management of the financial resources of the program
- Accompany and supervise the Finance and Accounting Manager in the definition, implementation and reporting of projects, in connection with the operational teams
- Accompany the DP in setting up and monitoring mechanisms to monitor the correct application of the framework, rules, procedures and tools
- Restructuring and nationalization of the administrative team according to the needs of the project in Algeria including recruitment, training / support of the administrative team (new and existing).
- Support the new finance and HR team and the Program Director in setting up an organization and an efficient way of working
- Participation in reorganization work and accompanying changes
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a background in Management, Economics, Finance, Management or any other relevant field
- You have at least two years of experience as Administrator or Administrative Coordinator in the NGO field
- Prior experience with HI is an asset
- You justify a successful experience in team management, capacity building and empowerment
- Mastering French
- You are organized, responsive and involved
SPECIFICITIES / POSITION SPECIFICITIES:
- Living environment and comfortable working conditions in Algiers.
- Travel may be required in some cities to meet with partners. Travel by road or by air as the case may be.
- Possibility of driving a vehicle
- Date taken:November 2018
- Duration of the contract: 8 months
- Salariedstatusaccording to experience:
- Salary starting from 2757 € gross / month according to transposable experience
- Perdiem: 437 € net / month
- Insurance: sickness, welfare, retirement, repatriation
- Paid leave: 25 days a year
- R & R: Level 1: 1 day a month
- Status: open position as a couple
- Accommodation: Collective / individual supported by Handicap International
Only online by attaching CV and cover letter via the following link before 30/09/2018:https: //hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/en/fo_annonce_voir.php? Id = 2896 & idpar …