Training Agency:Bioforce Institute
Registration deadline:12 Nov 2019
Training date:12 Nov 2019to16 Dec 2019–
Dates: November 12 – December 16, 2019
Location: Lyon, France
Target audience: people wishing to perform functions related to the profession of administrator (HR and finance manager).
Prerequisites:CompulsoryBac +2 with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience on positions in one of the required fields (Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Legal, Commercial or Banking Sector) including 2 years on positions in responsibility. Master the following Excel functions (creating and formatting a table, formatting cells, rows and columns, calculation formulas, percentage, handling tabs, creating links within a tab and between different tabs).desirableexperience in international solidarity.
- Apprehend the skills specific to the profession of administrator (HR and finance manager): know the main tools of the legal management of jobs and remuneration
- Know the constituent elements of a request for financing.
- Know how to understand a financing contract.
- Participate in the preparation of a financial audit.
- To be accountable to donors on the use of funds.
- Develop a budget and a financing plan (format-donor, allocation table, depreciation sheet).
- Know how to develop a cash plan.
- Assure the accounting of a project in the field (including expenses to be allocated and recorded in advance).
- Ensure the budget management of a project.
All information(program, trainers, financing possibilities, registration form …):on the dedicated web page on the Bioforce Institute website
The Bioforce Institute has been the reference humanitarian school for over 35 years. Its training courses are developed in close collaboration with NGOs to constantly adapt to realities on the ground. Each year, more than 2,500 people concretize their commitment with Bioforce.
Cost: 3,000 €. Many ways of financing exist that you have to explore according to your status (employee, job seeker …), to discover here: https://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426