Organization: Save the Children
Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Co-ordinator will be expected to participate to provide generalist and operational support in the areas of recruitment, performance management, policy interpretation. managing International staff payroll, pay & benefits, supporting line managers with people management in complex emergencies. The post-holder will also be expected to support capacity building initiatives of Syria Response staff across all the area offices.
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources/ Business Management/ Administration or equivalent
• At least 5 years work experience in Human Resources
• Previous experience in international organization/company is preferable
• Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate, with high degree of proficiency and productivity
• Ability to work comfortably and effectively, either at own initiative or under direction;
• Fluency in both Arabic and English, written and spoken
• Ability to work in a team/independently.
• Previous HR experience in INGOs is preferable.
• Ability to travel to area offices for the Syria response office
Contract length: 12 Months
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.