Organization:Creative Associates International
Creative Associates seeks a Human Resources (HR) Manager for an upcoming USAID/OTI-funded program in Malaysia. The HR Manager leads HR practices and objectives that will provide a high-performance team culture that emphasizes employee engagement, performance management, and the recruitment and ongoing professional development of project staff. The HR Manager is responsible for the maintenance of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the project’s goals which includes ensuring compliance with Creative and donor/client human resources policies, procedures, and regulations.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Human Resources Manager reports directly to the Operations Manager. The HR Manager will liaise regularly with the Regional HR Operations Manager on related project and corporate HR matters.
- Manage HR office operations ensuring compliance with Creative and client HR rules and regulations;
- Lead/coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process including finalization of job descriptions, advertisement of vacancies, review of applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews alongside project senior management, checking candidate references, and collecting new hire documents;
- Conduct onboarding/orientation of new project hires;
- Manage employee benefits enrollment and ensure all inquiries and challenges faced by employees regarding their insurances are handled;
- Coordinate the performance evaluation process;
- Provide information and advice to project staff regarding HR policies and procedure;
- Coordinate staff training and establish staff development plans based on staff appraisals and evaluations;
- Receive and log various grievances or complaints from employees; consult with Regional HR Operations Manager and legal counsel regarding difficult cases and provide recommended solutions prior to forwarding complaints to management for review;
- Provide oversight related to the updating of personnel files and other related HR documents including employment agreements, amendments, time sheets, calendar holidays and leaves;
- Provide information as required by Compliance Officers/Auditors during audits; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or a related field;
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible HR experience working on donor-funded projects, with previous experience working on U.S. Government- or USAID-funded project strongly preferred;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills;
- Familiarity with donor/client rules and regulations;
- Familiarity with employment law in Malaysia;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; and
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English and fluency in Malay.
Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.
Please apply on our website:https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CRE1010CREAI/JobBoard/b093422a-53ee-4b40-…