CARE Indonesia is currently recruiting:
Human Resources: Recruitment and Staffing Specialist
· Assess staffing needs as required. Identify and recruit new and replacement staff
· Scheduling of contract extensions, new contracts, and necessary terminations.
· Prepare job descriptions, terms of reference and submission of personnel requisitions in coordination with Country Director and Line Managers/Supervisors.
· Prepare regular recruitment tracking reports
· Ensure pertinent organigrams, contact lists, and information flow lines are constantly updated and widely shared.
· Develop, review and or update human resource policies and procedures for recruitment and management of national staff (terms & conditions of employment, grades, steps & positions, salary structure, benefits, disciplinary procedures, termination).
· Ensure compliance with local labor laws and coordination with local counterpart, UN and NGO agencies.
· Ensure a complete orientation package is in place and that all staff are oriented on time.
· Qualifications and / or experience in human resources management or an associated field.
· Demonstrated skills in human resources management.
· A sound knowledge of employment laws and human resources best practices.
· A good knowledge of contract employment.
· Experience and skills in recruitment processes.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Commitment to uphold CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy
· Fluency in Bahasa and intermediate written and spoken English Language skills.
· Current ability to work in Indonesia
Please apply herehttps://goo.gl/2TB4tGas soon as possible with a resume in English. Only successful candidates will be contacted.