Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev), headquartered in Arlington, Virginia in the United States is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for potential Cross-Cutting Specialist positions on an anticipated U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project in Serbia. The goal of this project is to address the major obstacles facing Serbia’s food-processing industry by improving established market system models, replicating them into new value chains, and by developing and applying new models.
Tetra Tech anticipates using a market systems approach to improve private sector performance and competitiveness in key domestic and export sectors and promote greater integration with European and global markets, thus generating private sector employment in Serbia.
Position Description/Summary: We are looking for qualified Serbian candidates with experience in production, aggregation, processing, storage and marketing, especially export marketing in the fruit and vegetable, medicinal and aromatic plants, dairy, and meat and meat products sectors. These positions are anticipated to be based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Tetra Tech seeks candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
* Producer or Association Organizational Development
* Marketing and Market Development
* Product Innovation, Process Management and Certification
* Business Development Services
* Workforce Development
Qualified applicants from Serbia are highly encouraged to apply.
* University degree or higher in agribusiness, agricultural economics, business administration, or another relevant field (Master’s preferred);
* Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience;
* Demonstrated relative experience with USAID or other donor-funded projects of similar size and complexity;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
* Professional written and spoken proficiency in Serbian and English preferred;
* Prior experience living and working in Serbia preferred
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/SerbiaNACPtechnical
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.