Under the guidance, coordination and supervision of the Director of Development the Development Data Management Coordinator will:
DATA MANAGEMENT COORDINATION
· Maintain and manage the Raiser’s Edge database: manage constituent information, utilize Queries and Exports, and produce mailing lists; conceptualize and implement design of essential modules; develop procedures, implement strategies to improve database accuracy and team productivity, provide training for team members, and maintain an updated style manual; and troubleshoot challenges, working with Blackbaud as needed.
· Prepare reports, including monthly revenue report, reports on fundraising trends, and reports on the success of fundraising appeals.
· Complete accurate and timely entry of all gifts and grants into Raiser’s Edge database, and file gift and grant documentation. Work closely with the Development team to ensure understanding of gift processing procedures and accuracy of gift data.
· Contributes to the overall work of ICTJ and other tasks as assigned.
ADMINISTRATION AND PRODUCTION OF DEVELOPMENT MATERIALS
· Produce monthly deadline reminders for staff across the ICTJ platform.
· Record donor correspondence
· 2-4 years of professional experience working with Raiser’s Edge
· Bachelor’s degree preferable
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
· Superior attention to detail, administrative skills, and organizational abilities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be a team player who will work collaboratively and productively with people of diverse backgrounds.
· Strong organizational abilities with rigorous attention to detail in a multi-task and fast-paced environment.
· Self-starter who can prioritize multiple assignments, problem solve, and meet deadlines.
· Identification with ICTJ’s mission.
How to apply
Email your cover letter and resume to Jobs@ictj.org. and include code PART-TIME DATA MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR in the subject line. ICTJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.