GPE Secretariat is the largest global fund solely dedicated to transforming education in lower-income countries, and a unique, multi-stakeholder partnership. GPE Secretariat works to deliver quality education so that every girl and boy can have hope, opportunity and agency.
The GPE Secretariat is committed to improving its diversity and inclusion culture and practices in meaningful and sustainable ways. The assessment will provide a foundation for GPE Secretariat with recommendations for tangible recommendations to consider. There may be future related tasks to be defined and issued at the sole discretion of GPE Secretariat.
GPE Secretariat seeks to engage the services of an experienced consulting vendor with a proven track record in diversity and inclusion programs suited to multinational organizations. This vendor will assess the current state within GPE Secretariat and identify gaps and best practices for addressing them. Specifically, we wish the vendor to address the following:
1. Carry out an analysis of the current diversity makeup of the Secretariat workforce (including data already collected on nationality and gender) to inform the diagnosis, especially around issues of structural inclusion;
2. Solicit and analyze Secretariat staff perceptions and concerns related to diversity and inclusion in the Secretariat (modalities could include staff surveys/interviews and desk review of relevant historical reviews);
3. Identify current D&I strengths as well as challenges affecting GPE Secretariat culture and effectiveness; and
4. Recommend for consideration actions tailored to the GPE Secretariat context.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 21-0141
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact’s Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Beatriz Romero Junquera @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror’s proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: DECEMBER 22, 2020 @ 1:00 PM EST