This is a merit-based scholarship open for the candidate who enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in the field ofBusinessandLaw,Science&EngineeringHealth Sciences, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Humanities.
As the largest university in Australia, Curtin University is a public research university and ranked 20th globally for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Why at Curtin University? Curtin offers a range of services to support a candidate with their career development and planning. At this university, students can explore career pathways and employment opportunities aligned to their degree.
- University or Organization:Curtin University
- Course Level:Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Scholarship Award:$1000
- Access Mode:Online
- Numbers of Award:Not known
- Nationality:Australian and international students
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
- Application Deadline:November 1, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Business and Law, Science & Engineering Health Sciences, Centre for Aboriginal Studies and Humanities.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year. Students of all majors can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to apply:Each eligible applicant must need to take admission to study theundergraduate and postgraduate programat the university. Candidates can apply for the scholarship through the given link:https://bestazy.com/scholarships/
- Supporting Documents:Applicant must need to submit an essay in a Word or PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements:Candidates who apply for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, they must require an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) above 70 and a bachelor degree awarded by a recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement:Candidates must be required to satisfy Curtin University’s English language proficiency for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
- Benefits:The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $1000 to the successful scholar.