Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Institutional Funding Senior Officer to join Human Appeal at the Charity’s Field Office in Islamabad, Pakistan, paying a competitive salary that is negotiable depending on the experience of the applicant.
This is an integral role that will support the organisation’s growth through proactive management of institutional funding opportunities to ultimately maximise the charity’s income.
· Salary of 50-70k Rupees per month
· Account Management of key strategic institutional donors, ensuring continuous communication and operational oversight of fund allocations etc.
· Ensure high quality narrative and financial reports are submitted on time to the institutional donors
· Develop a database of existing and potential institutional donors through donor mapping
· Travel nationally and overseas for networking
· Writing grant proposals, making sure all the supporting documents are readily available for submission to institutional donors, trusts, foundations, strategic partners etc. and ensuring all submissions are in line with donor guidelines, internal criteria and international standards
The Ideal Candidate:
· Degree-educated in a relevant field, such as International Development
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role at an INGO
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a natural flair for networking
· Computer literate with excellent organisation and time-management skills
· Proven experience in writing grant proposals and exceeding income generation targets
· Demonstrable passion for the work that Human Appeal does
This would be an ideal role for an Experienced Institutional Funding or Programmes Officer looking to progress their career within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP so for the best chance of success please APPLY TODAY!
TO APPLY please email your CV email@example.com