Training AGency: MDF Training & Consultancy
Registration deadline: 26 Oct 2018
Training date: 08 Apr 2019 to 19 Apr 2019 —
Influence decision-makers and communicate the evidence
This course combines 3 training modules:
- Advocacy and Policy Influencing – 5 days
Understand how you can influence a policy process. Obtain a broad set of tools to plan effective advocacy strategies. Conduct actions with well-framed messages, and create coherent paths with your allies for powerful joint interventions.
- Evaluation of Advocacy and Policy Influencing – 3 days
Advocacy programmes are hard to evaluate. Learn the specific features of these programmes so you will be able to develop well-adapted monitoring systems and design evaluation exercises that make sense.
- Advocacy Skills Training – 2 Days
Learn to formulate your messages, to make use of legal and human rights arguments and to prepare your campaigns. You also practice personal skills for conveying your messages in the most convincing way.
What will you gain:
- Understand how to embed advocacy actions in your organisation’s plans
- Use practical tools and methods to plan, prepare, and implement advocacy initiatives.
- Work with different evaluation methods
- Present results in a confident way and impress your clients with innovative approaches
- Frame and reframe campaign messages and deliver them in convincing ways.
“This course is demystifying the advocacy process. Breaking it down into understandable bits. Now we can actually get on with it. “
More information and registration: https://mdf.nl/nfp-and-msp-sponsorship
This course is available with a full scholarship from OKP or MSP, which cover all participants support costs: travel costs, accommodation, meals, excursions, and of course the training fee. Check the selection criteria and whether you are eligible on our website: https://mdf.nl/full-scholarships
To apply for the scholarship make sure you upload your documents in time! The deadline is 30 March, so start asap because it will take some time to get everything ready. You can find the selection criteria on our website: https://mdf.nl/full-scholarships
If you have a question, please consult our study adviser: email@example.com
Hope to meet you in Ede!